02 Dec COCONUT CURRY FISH TACOS
COCONUT CURRY FISH TACOS
yield: 4 TACOS
- 3 (3 oz) pouches Chicken of the Sea Tilapia Fillets in Yellow Curry Sauce
- 5 oz shredded coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons coconut milk cream*
- 1 tablespoons mayo
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup toasted shredded coconut
- 4 corn tortillas, heated (I toast them in a frying pan for a few seconds on each side)
- lime wedges for serving
- In a small bowl, lightly shred the tilapia in the curry sauce. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, coconut milk cream, cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and coconut. Toss until well combined. Set aside.
- Heat tilapia in a microwave until hot (in my microwave it took about 45 seconds). Fill hot tortillas with tilapia, coconut coleslaw and a squeeze of fresh lime.
*coconut milk cream – open a can of coconut milk — do not shake it — and just use the thick cream on top!